I was 14 when my friend at junior high school accused me as a thief in our class. Though, i was not the culprit. They keep blaming me for something that i didn't do. Even my best friend hated me and keep running away from me. I was so desperate. I couldn't tell them that i didn't do that. I can't shout like my friend Irene (fake name), "i didn't do it! I didn't steal anything!". So i keep silent and pretend that no one has spoke to me before. All around my school life was a hell, my teacher is the devil. And my classmates both a fire and coal, burning me from the inside. Killing me softly with their gossips.
I still remember the slight eye of my friend, Ichaya. I heard her spoke clearly "four eyes with you", "Did you take the money or not?". But even when i said no, her friend Irene smirked at me with hatred. Showing that she wanted to accuse me that much.
I should say to myself, towards her
"Bitch" said my heart
Well, even for some part of my life are distorted because of the trauma. I became so depressed, seldomly talk, sick, and had a weird fantasy. I keep saying that i am a princess, a hunter, a slaughter. Anything that i could imagine. Just to calm myself.
My friends called me "a liar" "dreamhead"
But that was just the little part of my mental illness.
It is because of my teacher, Eshter (fake name). Our class is playing truth or dare. And she asks me directly about the fund money. She still thought that i stole it. Haha. She even accused me by pointing at me, gossiping about me in teacher's room.
Oh God.
I had my first suicide trial when my friends moving their desks and table away from me. They treat me like trash. A virus that had to be killed right away.
So i cut my hand veins in school's toilet. As i expected, no one notices me. Until when i get home.
I lost so many blood
But it didn't change anything, they still looked so disgusted with me.
The first suicidal was very hurt, but then i intend to do more. Until i thought i dropped my last breath in hospital because of the overdose caused by the sleeping pills, they found the actual thief.
And she was my best friend.
Was.
And then what happened to the so called teacher and your ex bff?
BalasHapusthey remain silent. minta maaf aja nunggu momen tukeran kado. gue ngitung baru 3 orang yang minta maaf ke gue abis kejadian itu. 1 lagi minta maafnya pas gue kuliah. gila coward banget ga tuh. gue bisa aja sebut nama sekolah dan nama lengkap mereka satu-satu. but that's not a wise choice to do :)
BalasHapus